This page will be updated throughout the semester with graduate studies program attending the Scholar Bowl. The graduate studies programs are available for networking and information on programs and application process at their individual schools.
Graduate Schools that will be present in 2014:
- Drexel University – School of Public Health
- George Washington University – School of Public Health & Health Services
- Saint Louis University – College for Public Health & Social Justice
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Social Work and Public Administration programs
- Washington University in St. Louis - Brown School of Social Work
- Washington University in St. Louis - School of Medicine
Come and represent your graduate school programs as you have an opportunity to recruit public health and health management students. The competition has time set aside throughout the weekend for students to learn more about Public Health and Health Management graduate programs. You will have a table to set out your information and a place to engage with the best and brightest undergraduates from across the country!
The cost is $200 per table and you can register here:
Payment can be submitted through our Marketplace.
For any questions please contact Elizabeth Baney at (314) 977-4014 or by email: email@example.com